I do not monitor this page. If you find a link that no longer works let me know so I can remove. If you know of a BB35 model, please provide a link so I can include it.
East Coast Miniatures: http://www.miniships.com/ne1308.html, a die cast 1:1250 scale showing the 1945 configuration, $52.
Samek Models: 1945, at 1/700 scale, resin and made by . Retail is about $60.
- http://steelnavy.com/TexasSamek700.htm An outstanding review is given for the model. SteelNavy.com is a large website for naval model building. The review includes many photos of the model parts
- http://steelnavy.com the home page has links to model suppliers Pacific Front Hobbies and White Ensign Models
- www.pacificfront.com online ordering
Commander Series Models, Inc: http://www.steelnavy.com/02DecMM3.htm. for a look at a 1:350 scale one piece full hull model of Texas coming from Commander Series Models, Inc ( http://www.commanderseries.com/ships.htm). The model is part of the Iron Shipwright Signature Series. As of at least June 2003, the model is available. The cost is $325.
Alnavco http://www.alnavco.com/ several pewter models ( link from Lynn Mouser)
- Navis: 1:1250 1913 Texas $23.50
- Superior: 1:1200 1945 Texas $17.50
- GHQ: 1:2400 Texas $10.50
Panzerschiffe: http://www.panzerschiffe.com/index.html a plastic 1:2400 scale model of the Texas, for $4.50
Lastsquare: http://www.lastsquare.com/MiniCatalog/Figurehead/Figurehead6000.html 1/6000 scale pewter model, made by Figurehead.